- Keep your jewelry dry.
- Don’t use harsh jewelry cleaners.
- A polishing cloth or soft rag will do a fantastic job cleaning your precious treasures.
- Be sure to put jewelry on after you’ve applied make ups, perfumes, and lotions.
- Don’t wear clothing that your jewelry could possibly catch on to, it could ruin your clothes and especially your jewels.
- All of the treasures I make are made to last if taken care of. To sum it it, be careful with your jewelry and use common sense when wearing
Please note that some treasures may be more or less delicate than others. All jewelry needs to be taken care of properly to ensure they last forever.