Here are the steps for placing a custom order:
- Purchase this listing, as it serves as your consultation fee and goes towards the cost of your treasure.
- I will contact you within 48 hours to discuss specific gems, sizing, and all things necessary to complete your treasure.
- If necessary, I’ll contact again with sketches with complete pricing information and/or gemstones to choose from.
- An invoice will be sent after the specifics are settled upon.
- Once I begin working on your custom order, I’ll send occasional work-in-progress photo updates.
- I’ll send of photo of your completed treasure as well as your final invoice, which will include shipping.
- Your treasure will be on it’s way to you within a few business days after your final payment is received!
- This deposit, as well as all custom orders, are non-refundable.
- I do not offer resizes on rings, so please know your size.
- There is a $100 minimum for a custom order, no exceptions.
- You can refer to the items currently in my shop to get an idea of the price.
- Custom order may take up to 6 weeks to complete.
- If you want something outside of the styles you see in my portfolio, please contact me with details alongside photos if necessary to see if your design can be accomplished with the tools and resources I have available.
- The gemstones in the photos are may or may not be available. They’re purpose is to give an idea of the types of gemstones I have.